Why Orrin Hatch
With your vote at the primary on June 26th, Senator Hatch will likely be the next chairman of the Senate Finance Committee. This means that for the first time in 80 years, a Utahn will be able to set a pro-growth, pro-job creation agenda for America.
With Utah setting the Senate Finance Committee agenda we can:
- Propose a balanced budget, with or without a constitutional amendment.
- Make cuts to more than 50 percent of the federal budget.
- Lower taxes and stop all federal tax increases.
- Repeal ObamaCare.
- Simplify the tax code.
- Sunset and stop economic regulations.
- Reform Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and all other entitlements.
- Broker free trade agreements.
"When I'm President, I'll need Orrin Hatch as Senate Finance Chair to help me restore America as a land of opportunity and prosperity." –Mitt Romney
Liberals in Washington hope that Orrin Hatch isn't re-elected, because they don't want Utah's conservative values to lead our nation.
America needs Utah's values, and Orrin needs your vote on June 26th. Often the difference in primary elections comes down to just a few vote and every vote matters! Your one vote can help ensure that Utahns lead America back to economic prosperity and opportunity.